|4 untreated oranges for 20cl |
1/2(5g) baking powder bag
100g melted butter
8cl liquid cream
4 dessert spoonful of
|100g Villars dark chocolate|
50g icing sugar
80g softened butter
1. Preheat the oven 6/7 (180 ° C).
2. Melt the butter in the microwave without coloring.
3. Cover the baking pan or rectangular low-rise with baking paper.
4. Wash the oranges, squeeze them to make 20cl juice, peel the zest and continue to mix.
5. In a bowl, mix the juice, orange pulp and zest with the sugar.
6. Mix the eggs and add them to the above mixture and then add the flour with de baking powder.
7. Add the melted butter. The mixture should be smooth.
8. Pour this mixture, liquid in the jacketed mold.
9. Bake at 180 ° C for 30 minutes. Watch the color, it must be a pretty orange color.
10. Right out of the oven, wrap the cake in a damp cloth so that it takes the form of a jelly roll. Let stand.
1. Melt without stirring the sugar in a saucepan over low heat for a caramel amber.
2. Heat gently and pour the cream in a thin stream while stirring.
3. Simmer a few minutes depending on the consistency you want.
4. If the caramel hardens, continue mixing on low heat so that the mixture is smooth.
5. When the caramel has the proper consistency, keep into a pan to cool.
6. Let cool, then add the salt. Mix.
7. Spread the inside of the biscuit roll with this cream.
8. Roll back the cookie and chill for two hours until the cream is consistent.
1. Melt the chocolate over low heat.
2. Add the icing sugar gradually and stir until the mixture is smooth (no lumps).
3. Add the softened butter and stir to obtain a smooth cream.
4. Cover the entire log with this cream.
5. Decorate the log with icing sugar, with a baking pen and garnish with Christmas decorations.
6. Refrigerate for three hours, until the chocolate is set.
Recipe done in partnership with C. Monziols