For the cake
|140g of dark chocolate 70%|
100g of butter
3 tbsp. whipping cream
1 tbsp. flour
1 tbsp. cornflour
50g of brown sugar
1 tbsp. of white mint syrup
In the flowing heart cream
|100ml of milk|
1 vanilla pod
2 tbsp. sugar
1 tbsp. flour
7 tbsc.whipping cream
6 sheets of finely chopped fresh mint
Prepare the flowing heart cream
|1. whisk the egg with the sugar until the mixture whitens. Add the sifted flour.|
2. Boil the milk with the butter and the scraped vanilla bean.
3. Pour over the white eggs, mix well and return to pot.
4. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly for about 10 minutes until thickened cream. Discard the vanilla bean. Let cool.
5. Whip the cream whipped firm, incorporate in a custard and add the chopped mint. Mix well.
6. Pour into hemispheres (silicone mold). Count 2 beautiful hemispheres by soft. Freeze at least 1 hour and a half.
Prepare the chocolate cake
|1. Mix eggs and brown sugar. Beat until the mixture whitens.|
2. Add flour and cornstarch and continue beating.
3. Melt the chocolate, butter and cream in a double boiler.
4. Stir in chocolate egg-sugar-flour mixture until a smooth dough, then add the mint syrup.
5. Preheat oven to 200 ° C.
6. Fill 4 or 5 individual molds well to butter and flour if they are not silicone. Place in the center of each two hemispheres of frozen cream by pressing slightly.
7. Cook fifteen minutes.
8. Allow 2 minutes less if you want an extra-flowing heart. Let cool before unmolding