For the mousse
For chocolate nest
240g single cream
120g sweetened condensed milk
120g caster sugar
4 gelatin leaves
|250g dark chocolate Cailler|
40g strawberry coulis
|1. Put the gelatin to soften in a bowl of cold water.|
2. Using a whisk, mount the cream and set aside too cool.
3. Wash and hull strawberries. Put 400g in a bowl and, using a blender, the mix them making sure to leave large pieces.
4. Add sweetened condensed milk and 100 g caster sugar, mix.
5. Take 40g of whipped cream, put it in a bowl and add the well-drained gelatin.
6. Melt in the oven, microwave, then add this mixture to hot strawberry mixture.
8. 30 min before serving, melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
It is quite possible to replace the strawberries with other fruit such as raspberry or mango.