Christmas Biscuit With Dark And White Chocolate
- Mix flour, sugar and salt.
- Grate the lemon zest.
- Add butter and mix with your fingers.
- Form a well and add the egg.
- Then mix into a ball.
- Film and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Boil the cream
- Off the heat, add the chocolate, cut into small pieces.
- Roll out the dough on a baking sheet covered with a spoon of flour.
- Cut dough with cookie cutters.
- Think cutting shapes in pairs.
- Bake cookies at 200 ° C for 8-10 min.
- Cram cookies dark chocolate ganache or white chocolate.
- Spread out on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate made.
- Delete cookies feature chocolate.
- Metter few drops of chocolate biscuits.
- Add almond or hazelnut to your liking.
Recipe done in partnership with the blog "le Goût d'abord"